Thursday, January 22, 2009

Perfectly Pink!


Valentines is quickly approaching, and it's time for the guys to seriously think about what they are going to buy for the love of their life. Here are a few ideas!!

Art Desire Glass has a beautiful dichroic fused glass brooch appropriately named, Let Me Call You Sweetheart. The piece measures 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" and has a silver pin back.






Maybeads makes adorable glass beads. This turtle is adorable, and perfect for a valentine who loves turtles. What can I do with a bead? The possibilities are endless. You can make her a bookmark, a necklace, a key chain, use you imagination.


Well every girl deserves roses.


4 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I'm digging your new bubbles here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that turtle. It is so cute and amazing what people can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to forward this to my hubby as a reminder. ;) By the way, I am a fan of the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the turtle! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete